Friday, August 20, 2010

My 14yo son and I want to find a computer game that we can play against each other on our own comput

My 14yo son and I want to find a computer game that he and I can play on our own computers. He has a desktop computer in his room upstairs and I have a laptop that I use downstairs. We both really enjoy shooter games like COD4 but we're open to other suggestions. Our computers aren't networked and neither one of us really understands the technical aspects of how this works so if you can help us that would be great.



My 14yo son and I want to find a computer game that we can play against each other on our own computers.?live update



war rock its free



My 14yo son and I want to find a computer game that we can play against each other on our own computers.?norten



Well, I was gonna suggest COD 4, but since you're already playing it, I'm thinking, maybe Battlefield? If you're into real-time strats, try Dark Crusade or Warcraft. Maybe you could go with World of Warcraft and/or other games similar like Ragnarok.
If you have an internet connection you guys can play a lot together. Some games you might like ill list below.



Warrock - Shooter (free!)



Rakion - fighting action (free!)



Counter strike - (cost a bit, but not much and a very good shooter)

No comments:

Post a Comment