Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have 2 computers and a lan cord.please help me how to connect both of my computer to internet ?

how do i use my 2 computers with a single internet connection. please post the full tutorial . i will give 10 yahoo answar pionts for that. thanks and sorry for my bad english



I have 2 computers and a lan cord.please help me how to connect both of my computer to internet ?trojan



If you're using Windows XP:



I'll assume you've connected both PC...



1. Set one of your computer (the one with modem) as a server by setting it's TCP/IP value to 192.168.0.1



2. set the other one to 192.168.0.2, then set the gateway 192.168.0.1



3. Go online and see that both computer can connect to internet



If you're using Windows98, the process is a bit trickier and the failure percentage is quite big



1. Set your server IP the same as above



2. Insert your win98 CD, install Internet Connection Sharing



3. On your second computer, set the Ip setting into ''Obtain address automatically''



It's should work after reboot.



I have 2 computers and a lan cord.please help me how to connect both of my computer to internet ?abtuvurys 2005



I have already answered similar question on networking 2 pcs together with a Cross-Over Ethernet cable. So read up on my answers here....



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



  • lion tiger leopard
  • how to make out with your girlfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment