Friday, August 20, 2010

Computers: cd-rom drive help? Experts please.?

I've recently deleted the Norton Anti-Virus program to install the Tren Micro virus program. While deleting the Norton Anti-Virus software, I might've (I'm uncertain if THIS is what triggered the problem) deleted SOME THING, some PROGRAM that now will not allow me to upload any cd's, including the Trend Micro Installation CD.



The CD-rom %26 Dvd-RW drives will open and close when wanted. But when I insert a Cd/Dvd, the Cd/Dvd doesnt appear AT ALL and won't upload. I've checked ''My Computers'', tried Refresh, reinjected the Cd/Dvd, but it still wont work.



So yeah, please help :D



Computers: cd-rom drive help? Experts please.?house call



was it doing this before? If it was chances are your cd/dvd rom is going bad.



If it hasn't done this before then restart your pc and press F5 untill you see a menu, select safe mode, wait till windows loads, check to see if the cd rom works, if doesn't take off cd rom and restart it on safe mode again, insert cd rom again and see if it works.



  • advice from men and women
  • how to make out with your girlfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment