Friday, August 20, 2010

Windows Vista- I have 2 computers, do I need to purchase 2 or can I buy one and install it on both c

I'm considering upgrading to Windows Vista. I have two home computers, so do I need to purchase two Windows Vista software packs, or can I buy one and install it on both computers?



Windows Vista- I have 2 computers, do I need to purchase 2 or can I buy one and install it on both computers?norton internet security



yes you need two seperate licenses



---if you don't like that answer then your only other option is to use an activation hack



Windows Vista- I have 2 computers, do I need to purchase 2 or can I buy one and install it on both computers?spyware remove



hey email me or send me a message i have a cheap solution ill sell you windows vista ultimate for 100 and you can use an any pc Report It


You need a separate license for each computer and you can only activate it one time.



Holy smokes people!



Do some research before you run out and get burned with Vista.



Did you check to make sure that your computer will even run Vista?



Did you know that your video and music files will be degraded 60% and corrupted when you try to run them on Vista unless they have been digitally signed by Microsoft?



Did you know that you will not be able to use your favorite file sharing program because the gnutella ports are blocked?



Did you know that you will not be able to play your current on-line games on Vista?



etc. etc. etc.
Before you buy VISTA Google this ''windows vista problems and issues''



Meanwhile, if you need a reliable and current operating system try UBUNTU. It's free and the programs are free too.
You have to buy two copies. One copy of Windows Vista only on one computer
You need to purchase Vista software for each unit. Suggest you do a clean upgrade and not just install Vista over the op you are running.



  • lion tiger leopard
  • how to make out with your girlfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment