Friday, August 20, 2010

Why does it seem that Christians think computers are bad?

I'm not saying all christians are against computers, but I was reading this cartoon by Chick Publications called ''The Beast'' and it said that computers and the internet will aid ''The Beast'' in conquering the world. And today, I was listening to a christian TV show that said that this guy had a huge computer in his house, and the christian neighbor asked ''What can you do with it?'' or ''What is it worth''?....



Do they think computers are going to aid the Beast or are they evil?



Why does it seem that Christians think computers are bad?free antivirus



Ah Chick. ROFL!!!! He's the one that put out a pamphlet that claimed witches really do fly on brooms. At one time, some Christians were putting out that the WWW for world wide web, was actually 666 in disguise. These are the people who have a lot of time on their hands and over-active imaginations.



Why does it seem that Christians think computers are bad?internet



I consider myself a christian, and i love my computer. Does that make me bad, or am i not a true christian? I think that cartoon's author is wrong, don't read it anymore. If the cartoon is sending out messages that are bias to the authors own opinions, it is not worth reading. Honestly I am not sure about what the 'rules' are to be a christian. But I am sure that it doesn't mean you have to hate computers! My Lutheran church uses computers daily, they even has their own website: http://www.superiorwi.com/oursaviors/ind...

No comments:

Post a Comment