Friday, August 20, 2010

Would my laptop be compatible with the computers at my school if...?

I am in the Graphic Design program. I work on projects dealing with ads and logo designs. I work with programs like - Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I just recently bought a computer laptop. I'm planning to install these same programs into my laptop. This will be good for working from off of my laptop at home then transfering my projects back onto the school's computers when I'm at school. If I have a different edition than my school has. For example - My laptop runs WindowsXP Professional. The school has windows XP Home Edition. Will this affect the compatibility of my laptop computer with my school's computers.



Would my laptop be compatible with the computers at my school if...?microsoft



You shouldn't have a problem with those apps as far as XP Home/Pro. They should run fine on either. BUT, Photoshop %26 Illustrator are huge memory hogs. I hope your PC has 1 GB or better of RAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment