Sunday, August 15, 2010

How can i access other computers on my network?

i have an ip address of the computer of my cousin in the same building . how can i joke around ? is there any program that allows me to access his computer? or is there any way to manipulate other computers on my Microsoft Windows Network?



How can i access other computers on my network?house call



Sorry, im not going to help you commit a felony. Whether you say its your cousin or not, I dont know...



How can i access other computers on my network?matchless



There are ways that are not illegal. If you know the static ip address for the computer you can log on it. Just go to search and type in remote. Then find ''Remote Desktop Connection'' right click and send to desktop. Then just click on the icon and type in the ip address here you will be able to access the other computer.



Hope this helps..
There are programs that do this, but you need to have admin access to do it. Even then, the admins of the net can track what is being done and you would not be in good shape afterwards. I would not suggest you do this. What you could do is send a msg to the IP using the net send command. Go to start, Run and type in cmd and when the cmd window pops up, put net send /? and that will give you the details you need to know to send it.

No comments:

Post a Comment