Friday, August 20, 2010

How Many Different Computers Can You Install Microsoft Office 2003 On?

I just got a new computer, and I want to install my Microsoft Office 2003 disk onto it. Problem is, I've already installed it on the rest of my family's computers. What is the amount of times you can install it?



How Many Different Computers Can You Install Microsoft Office 2003 On?hp



The disc I got said I could use it on 3 computers. It took 5 minutes of searching the outside of the case to find this.



How Many Different Computers Can You Install Microsoft Office 2003 On?mcaffee



you can install it on 鈭?computers. i've already installed the same product on 54 different computers, just dont register since microsoft can track keys with that. office doesn't need online activation like windows
depends what version you have, legally you only allow to install one copy of office on one computer. There are sites that claim if you have the student/teacher edition you can install it on 3 different computers. However, it would seem that you can install office on 1 desktop and 1 laptop and it would seem as that as far as you can go with office.

No comments:

Post a Comment