Friday, August 20, 2010

Computers/homeschooled instead of schools?

Is there any websites that you can go to instead of going to school? I don't want to wake up like at 5 am in the morning to go to school. So can anyone find some sites I can go to instead? Sites to learn? And are people allowed to do that? Study on computers instead of going to shcool?



Computers/homeschooled instead of schools?moto guzzi



I'm in 10th gr. and I'm home schooled, but my mom teaches me from text books she got from my sisters schools. There are websites online that you can learn from, I can't really give you any names because like I said I learn from books. But I went to ASK.com and just looked at some, but most of them costed a lot of money and weren't what I was looking for. But I know that you can learn from online courses though.



Computers/homeschooled instead of schools?norton internet security 2008



Yeah there are sites- but there are for after highschool. STAY in school. Work hard,
I might know of one but they are only available at 5am.



Isn't that a bummer?

No comments:

Post a Comment