Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why can't I save web pages in certain computers but I can do it in others?

Sometimes when I am busy or when I found news articles on the internet that are extremely interesting, I like to save the web pages on my computers to be read at a later time at my perusal. However, I found that I cannot do that on all computers. It seems some computers do not allow me to do that. When I tried to save the web pages on them, I get the message ''The Web page could not be saved to the selected location.'' Yet, I can do that on the other computers without any problems.



May I know why is this like that? What can I do to allow a computer to save the web pages without difficulty so that I can read them at my own time?



Why can't I save web pages in certain computers but I can do it in others?virus protection



You could always mark all text and cut-and-paste them from the web-browser to a text file.



Why can't I save web pages in certain computers but I can do it in others?agv



To select all the page



Ctrl + A



(May be you may see nothing happened)



To COPY it



CTRL + C



To paste it



CTRL+V



in your editor.
The person with administrative rights has turned the download function off.. without these rights, you cannot change it.
u can save it in yahoo my web which is really helpful. %26 there's also this program flashget write the url then boom saves everything,

No comments:

Post a Comment