Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OpenLaszlo/ 4-H Computers Help? Please Answer! 10 Points!?

I'm doing a 4-H computers project this year and am wanting to make a computer game and I was wondering if Laszlo would be a good program for it.



I started wanting to make an RPG game with a free program called ALICE and I realized that ALICE was a bit to basic for an RPG game and programs like G-Max are WAY to expensive.



So I decided to just do and arcade type of game but I still can't use ALICE.



So I went to see about a Macromedia Flash Program and they're too expensive, so I found Laszlo...



Any help I can get is good!



If there are any other free/cheap programs I could download, please share!



OpenLaszlo/ 4-H Computers Help? Please Answer! 10 Points!?adware



LEARN. Learn to write programs. Then you can use Notepad. You can write games in Java or C#. Programs are no substitute for knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment