Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Computers won't connect to myspace?

My computers (laptop and desktop) will not allow me to connect to myspace. Everytime I try it says the page cannot be found. It allows me to go to other pages too. When I try on my other desktop it works just fine. They are all connected to the same wireless internet.



Computers won't connect to myspace?best antivirus software



Ahhhhhh. That JUST happened to me. My computer and my parents' computer are connected to the same wireless internet thing. Myspace won't work on mine, but I just went downstairs and it works on there's. I can't log-in or anything on my computer. I know a few other people are having the same issue. I heard it was supposed to be fixed today. Hopefully it will be later, since myspace is my primary source of communication with my friends.



Computers won't connect to myspace?firewall



it's best to stay off that web page it is nothing but bad news
that happened to me too...i wasnt able to log on since friday...but i downloaded mozilla firefox and it lets me get on there so u should try that....worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment