Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Computers' damaging carbon trail?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20071202/tu...



So can everyone switch off NOW.....lol x



Computers' damaging carbon trail?computer security



do us all a favour and switch it off busy,LOL.



Computers' damaging carbon trail?free spyware remobal



yeah, yeah some of us haven't used up our emitions up yet. why don't you be the first to set a good example, and pratice what your preaching. lol
Yes they do. And everyone who truly cares about global warming will switch them off and never use them again. Who's with me? Al Gore? Anyone?
Apparently not ?
Oh bollocks...i told you it wasn't the deodorant cans!
I will, as soon as Al Gore, give up his plane, give up his SUV, and move to a smaller home that consumes less energy, BUT not a second before.
No way I love my computer
noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!



lol Scotch mist
No, Kevin H. Don't get her started! lol!
not mine, it runs on solar.
I would................but I just cant bring myself to push that button!!



lol busy I'm sorry about my husbands RUDE outburst, i don't know whats got in to him tonight!



i'll soon sort him out for ya ;)
http://windows.uwaterloo.ca/Hardware/PC_...



The total power consumption of a typical PC and monitor does not consume more than 175 Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment