Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Computers, which is best make to rely on?.?

computers, which is best make to rely on?.



10PTS FOR BEST



Computers, which is best make to rely on?.?vista



Sony is probably the best for reliability but they are overpriced and i dont like em, I would go with HP



Computers, which is best make to rely on?.?antispyware



My dell always quits on me, go with a Mac
I think Hewit Packard and Compact are the best... I have had both mine for almost 8 years with very little problems... I would also suggest to get a factory reboot that comes on your computer... I believe hitting F 10 will bring it up
Thosiba
dell xps
the costliest %26 best is mac apple..



the best %26 medium rate is dell %26 hp..
i say APPLE rockx! the cool shine, design , the new OS, leopard (worlds best Operating System) it just totally rocks!! gud warrenty, gud garrenty! its just awesome!



cool, slimest, smartest, coolest ... thts ma pick!
dell are cool ,,,
No Question DELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment