Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does Anyone have the same Common Interests (Such as Computers, Technology, etc.) as Me?

I am a person who has much knowledge about Computers %26 Technology, but who would also like to learn more. I love Computers %26 Technology!!! Mostly Computers. I love Computers (Thank goodness for them!!!)!!! Do you have the same interests as me? If so, please respond so that we can share ideas %26 become Best of friends. I'm hoping to become a Computer Programmer as my Career (%26 in my spare time.). %26 Maybe even work for Microsoft, Corp.



***!!!Thank You All, Very Much!!!***



Does Anyone have the same Common Interests (Such as Computers, Technology, etc.) as Me?virus scanner



haha yea me to, im 14 years old and computers and technology are part of my life, my friends call me names cause i do it all, sports, computers, hobbys, everything, the past year iv been interested in hacking, not like sending virus's or anything but like getting inside your game console like an xbox and use it to its full capability, iv recently been hacking my psp, and installing xbox modchips, the matter of fact 2 days ago my computer was shut down from a super nasty virus, it shut down my whole computer and i got it back running last night, had to reload windows, anyways go to know someone to talk to who aint a jerk :D



  • lion tiger leopard
  • how to make out with your girlfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment