Friday, August 20, 2010

Would I be able to get songs from seperate computers onto my ipod without having it replace my old s

I want to know if I can use different computers to put songs on my ipod. my friend has a decent library and might be able to sync to his computer. Will it erase my songs and replace my library with his?



Is there any way to make it so that when i sync with different libraries, my ipod doesn't lose what it already has on it.



oh i am horrible at explaining things.



computer#1%26gt;syncs to ipod



computer#2%26gt; syncs to ipod%26gt; erase's computer#1's songs on ipod?



Would I be able to get songs from seperate computers onto my ipod without having it replace my old songs?systemworks



in the prefrences put where it says aotomaticly update unclick it and click i will update my songs manually and then u can just drag the songs to ur i-pod i do that too cuz i dont want all the files on my comp and i use another one

No comments:

Post a Comment