Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Clubless About Laptop Computers.Buying 1st oneWhat All Do I Need?And if u could explain about wirele

I'm looking to purchase a laptop computer later on this week when I receive my tax return.This is my 1st laptop.I've only had desktop computers before.So I'm a complete dummy when it comes to them.My questions are when I purchase one what's all the stuff that I would need to buy with it?I just want just the basic stuff rught now as I'm gonna pay for some bills as well with my tax return.And if you could explain how the wireless works..what I would need..about how much it would cost and/or right now I don't have telephone servie in my home.I only have cell service so would I need to get home telephone service before I can set up wireless.Thanks so much.I'd figured this time around a laptop would be more convenient for me.I really appreciate all the help.



Clubless About Laptop Computers.Buying 1st oneWhat All Do I Need?And if u could explain about wireless too plzantivirus downloads



A laptop would come with the things you ''need''. But you might have to research on the CPU speed, how much RAM (memory) it has, how big the Hard Drive is, etc. etc. Which can be a pain when you first start out. So I strongly suggest you take a look at the Mac Book. It includes all the necessary basics with a good price tag and it's very stable. Just go for the basic model and you can forget about researching all these other PC brands.



For wireless, you want a laptop which has a built-in wireless. For example, the Mac Book. And when you go to a public library or school, your laptop will automatically searches the network for you. It's very easy. If you don't have one at home now, don't worry much about it.



But like I said, take a look at the Mac Books.



  • lion tiger leopard
  • how to make out with your girlfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment