Friday, August 20, 2010

Unusual Question About Computers?

I have been checking the net and not found any answers to this, butthen again it is definitely not an everyday occurrance LOL



How many of you may remember years ago when sometimes someone could walk by a radio and it would cause static?? Or touch a TV antenna and create ''snow'' on the TV screen?? I'm one of those people that used to cause these things - my local corner coffee shop used to have my coffee ready and waiting for me, they knew I was coming as the radio would go all static!



Anyway, has anyone ever heard of someone like me causing problems with computers??



Oh stop laughing LOL...I'm serious...it' s the *only* thing I can think of to explain what happens to *every* computer I've ever had over the past 15 years or so...yup I said years! Programs, games slowing down or hanging, graphics ''folding in on themselves'', connection problems, and more. Do diagnostics or take in to have it checked, and nothing is ever found wrong! Get it going again, runs like a charm for a few days



Unusual Question About Computers?malware



Idk much about biology but it sounds like your body produces a greater electromagnetic feild than most people.



Unusual Question About Computers?norton 360



Your body must be accumulating excessive statis electricity. I am no expert on this but it happens to me with certain clothing and if I rub my feet on certain floors, carpeting, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment