Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who likes dell computers better then any other computers in the world?

i love dell computers better than hp,and other stuff



Who likes dell computers better then any other computers in the world?computer



well then you know nothing baout computers than



:)



Who likes dell computers better then any other computers in the world?free spyware



I wouldn't say they are the best computers in the world, but they definately are a great deal for what they offer...I agree that HP is crap...LOL
Dell used to be good, now they SUCK!
well i am on a dell right now but my first computer was a gate way and really i had no problems with it...they r all the same for what i use them for...i guess it depends on what you want to do with it %26 how you keep up maitnence on it!...........do you work for dell marketing?.....lol
i like Dell. I use Dell PC and laptop. No problems at all.
macs rule!!! pcs suck!!!
Not me, I think they are one of the worst brands. I have one at work. The drive crashed twice, the keyboard went out three times, and the memory board went out once, all in two years.
I do, I have 2 of them....no problems with them at all unlike my cousins compaq and hp.
t3H ye55!!!111 d311 c0mpu+3r5 r r0xx0rz! hp iz 4 n00bl3t5!!
well i love my dell that's for sure
I bet Micheal Dell does.....
I prefer Dell's, too.
I used to, but now I heard that some of the lap tops are over heating and blowing up/starting on fire, and that doesn't sound to fun to me or very likeable to have for a computer, so I don't have a favorite computer no more.
I like HP better'n Dell...

No comments:

Post a Comment