Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have 10 computers, and want to give them to a local school, How can I clean them and and remove th

I have 10 computers that i want to gave to a local school, how can I remove my business infor off them before i give them out.



I guess i need a clean sweep of all files, and willing to down load new programs for them. Not sure want to do. I have not did search on any of the computer as of yet. I hope all of my empolyee's were not searching much more then the work sight, but if i do fine some think just not right would should i do..



I have 10 computers, and want to give them to a local school, How can I clean them and and remove the programsviruses



The CBL Data Shredder is intended to eliminate the chances that information stored on your hard drive may be retrieved by anyone when it, or the computer containing it, is disposed of.



Our experience is that files thought to have been deleted years previously, containing personal details, bank account details, credit card numbers, correspondence, etc., can be recovered all too easily, and simply formatting the drive is not an effective means of rendering this data inaccessible. This situation is made worse by the availability of off-the-shelf products that will automate the recovery process in some cases.



When used in accordance with the instructions in this guide, the CBL Data Shredder program will do what file deletion and partition formatting cannot: erase the entire contents of a treated hard drive, rendering them irretrievable to existing and future software-based recovery tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment